Sunday, November 06, 2005

Edwards Family, Ashworth Family, McDaniel Family

I need to no if you would have any info on theses people Edwards is Indian but i am not sure of what kind . The Richey is in my family line but i am unsure of there Indian research I to need to no what kind they were as well. The Ashworth I am unsure of them but a Keziah Dial was married to James Ashworth in the middle of the 1800's. Keziah Dial was said to be a full blooded Indian and they had lived on reservations in north carolina but I am not sure of this? The McDaniel is in my family line as well on my Mothers side, Her GrandFather was named William McDaniel and he was said to be a full blooded Indian but like I said before I have no proof and I don't no how to get the proof I am in need of ? Please can you help me ? Thank You very much. - Paula Campo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home