Monday, October 31, 2005

Blackfoot Tribe, Cherokee Tribe - Hadley Family

Hi, I am not sure where to begin so I hope what I am about to ask is understandable. My name is Patti Harris. I am doing some family research history. I know my mother was Cherokee and Blackfoot Indian. Her name was Mary Landers at time of death. I was wondering if you may have any information requarding her mother who's name was Dorthy Hadley at time of death. They didn't live on the land that I know of. I need some help in finding out if grandmother Dorthy was full blooded. If there is any way or any information that can be shared with me I would be greatly apperciated. Thanks, Patti

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Judy White said...

Patti,
You didn't say where your family lived.  This might give others some clues for suggestions on where to tell you to look.

This book may be of some assistance in your research Villages of the Algonquian, Siouan and Caddoan Tribes West of the Mississippi.
Further research on the two tribes should provide you with additional information on where the tribes lived or traveled.

Judy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home